Please read: This notice contains important safety warnings and other safe usage information about the magnet products (such as LT7602) we stock here at Minimum World.
We urge you to read this notice carefully and ensure you understand it before purchasing or using any of our magnets.
If swallowed, magnets can be forced together in the intestines or bowels, squeezing the tissue so that the blood supply is cut off. Ingesting magnets can cause significant internal damage within hours and be life-threatening. They can also be choking hazards. Always keep magnets out of a child’s reach.
If you think your child has swallowed a magnet, take them straight to the nearest A&E (EMERGENCY) department or call 999 (UK) for an ambulance.
Please send any queries or comments by email to email@example.com, by completing a Contact Us form, or by writing to us at the address below:
Minimum World Ltd
Prospect House 2
Loddon Industrial Estate
Little Money Road
If you are unable to resolve your query by these methods then you may reach our customer services team on (+44)(0)1508 528950 between the hours of 10am-3pm on Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays). Please note that any usual network charges will apply to calls from UK mobiles/landlines and additional call charges may apply to calls from international destinations.
This Notice was last updated on 22nd April 2022
Minimum World Ltd | Company Number 4508799 | UK VAT Number 847 1228 25